The Pine Ridge Association, Inc.
About Us
Upcoming Events
Useful Information
Contact Us
The Pine Ridge Association, Inc. The Pine Ridge Association, Inc.
Q: What is the approval process for purchasing a home in Pine Ridge?
A: At the present time, there is no required approval steps to acquire a property in Pine Ridge. We do, however, encourage new homeowners to contact Juda, Eskew & Associates, P.A. once moved in so their contact information can be updated.
Q: Is there an approval process for renting my home?
A: Currently, homeowners do not need approval to rent their homes. Again, we do encourage homeowners to contact Juda, Eskew & Associates, P.A. to provide updated contact information.
Q: I am having work done on the exterior of my home. Do I need approval from the Association?
A: An Architectural Review Board Application must be filled out by the homeowner before a new roof is installed, a home is painted, a fence is installed, etc. Approval for most exterior work must be received from the Pine Ridge Association FIRST, and then from The City of Coral Springs, before work begins. To request approval from the Pine Ridge Association, download and complete an Architectural Review Board Application. Once completed, you may submit it as an attachment using the contact us section of our website. You may also email the application to or mail it to:
Juda, Eskew & Associates
ATTN: Thomas Angelos, CPA
8211 W Broward Blvd PH1
Plantation, FL 33324
Q: I received a violation letter from TD Sunshine. Who do I contact?
A: Beginning August of 2017, Pine Ridge Association has contracted with TD Sunshine Property Management to handle violations in the community. Please contact Melissa Wendorf at to respond to a violation letter, or with questions regarding violations. You may also contact TD Sunshine at (954) 585-0228.